Sawyer - PERMETHRIN Fabric Aerosol Insect Repellent
Sawyer - Permethrin Fabric & Clothing Insect Repellent
For use on clothing, tents, and other gear, Sawyer Permethrin not only repels insects, they actually kill ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, mites, and more than 55 other kinds of insects. The naturally occurring version breaks down rather quickly in sunlight but Sawyer’s pharmaceutical grade, synthetic Permethrin can last 6 weeks or 6 washings on clothing and other fabrics, making it a fantastic odourless barrier of protection from mosquitoes and ticks.
- This insect-killing repellent is effective against ticks, chiggers, mites and mosquitoes for up to six weeks.
- One treatment on clothing last up to six washings or six weeks
- Tent treatment, you can expect full potency for up to 40 days of direct sunlight. This is a great way to give your entire campsite a barrier of protection
- Use it while hunting for an odourless way to protect yourself from common bugs
- Repellent should be applied outdoors and before clothing is worn; after it’s treated, hang clothing and let dry two hours (four hours in humid conditions)
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes during application phase
- Active Ingredient: Permethrin (0.5%)
- Can also be used on your dog. Spray a rag to wipe down the ears and face area to avoid spraying in the eyes.