The Frontier Series II GRN Line Filter keeps you safe from waterborne illness on the trail. Use this filter with a Frontier Flow bottle to easily refill from any river, stream, lake, or pond and carry up to 22 oz. with you as you enjoy the wilderness. Series II design delivers a perfect connection to any Series II filter bottle and includes barbed fittings on the casing to use inline with any ¼” hydration tube should the need arise.
This Frontier Series II GRN Line Filter and is certified to EPA and NSF/ANSI standards for the removal of bacteria, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, chlorine, chemicals, taste and odor. Combine with Aquamira Water Treatment for complete protection as recommended by the CDC.
Features and Benefits
- GRN Line Bacteria Filter with up to 800 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 100 gallons (over 375 L)
- Fits any Aquamira Frontier Flow filter bottle
- ¼” Barbed fittings on the casing allow filter to be used in-line if needed
- Storable for repeated use over time
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Certified lead-free to NSF/ANSI 372
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA